A STRONG FOUNDATION UPON WHICH WE STAND
"The first Baptist Mission Center of the Roanoke Valley Baptist Association was opened in 1939 and began operation on Salem Avenue and Miss Annie Mae Broyles was its first Missionary Director." -rvba.org
One of the two mission centers, formally known as Baptist Community Center, separated from the Roanoke Valley Baptist Association (RVBA) in 2017 and became known as Keystone Community Center, Inc.
We are forever grateful for the work and support of the WMU and RVBA.